Nothing tastes better than homemade pizza done right! Who doesn’t love a good pizza? I have an easy delicious recipe for you everyone will love. What’s great is you can make pizza in advance, freeze it, and bake. There you go, homemade pizza whenever you want. Every great pizza starts off with a great dough right? For this pizza I used my favourite “quick pizza dough recipe”: https://stirringsolutions.com/2019/08/30/the-only-pizza-dough-recipe-you-need/
- 270g Flour (Strong white flour/ Bread flour, or for best reults ooTipo flour)
- 1tsp Caster Sugar
- 1tsp Salt
- 7g Dried Yeast
- 1Tbsp Olive Oil
- 175ml Warm Water
- In a jug, measure your warm water, and add your yeast. stir the yeast in and allow it to sit for five minutes to bloom. this is where it will become frothy, meaning its active. Blooming the yeast also means your dough won’t have that unpleasnt yeasty taste to it.
- In a large mixing bowl sift your flour, salt and sugar and mix to combine.
- Once your yeast is bloomed pour it into your flour and begin mixing with your hands, lightly flour your work surface and knead the dough until smooth and elastic. Flour your surface as much as you need to.
- Allow the dough to rise for at least an hour , punch it down and raise again for another hour, or until double in size
Quick and Simple Tomato Sauce:
- 150ml Passata/ Tomato Puree
- 1Tbsp mixed herbs
- Generous Pinch of caster sugar
- Measure your tomato puree in a jug and to that add your herbs and sugar, mix well and just like that, you’re done!
- 300g Chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chilli
- 1/4 garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- 1tsp olive oil
- Extra oil for flying
- Mix all your spices and oil in a bowl with your chicken breast. Make sure the chicken breast is completely coated with the spice mix.
- Add oil to a pan and heat it up to a medium heat.
- Place your chicken breast in the pan and cook for about 10 minutes on each side, depending on your heat it may take slightly longer or it may be quicker.
- Once cooked you can remove it from the heat and cut the checken breast into pieces and toss in the pan you cooked it in.
Half Medium Red Onion
Half Medium White Onion
140g-200g Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese
Putting it all Together
- Turn your oven on to the highest heat possible and place your pizza pan inside to heat it up.
- Flour your work surface, and portion the dough. Flatten the dough out, its very elsatic and will want to spring back to shape but keep working at it, use a rolling pin for extra help.
- Transfer the pizza base on to a floured paddle board so you can transfer it into the oven easily later on. If you do not have a paddle board assemble your pizza on your pizza pan to avoid burning yourself later on.
- Top your pizza one you have reached your desired thickness and width.
- Transfer the pizza into the oven carefully.
- Bake until the dough is golden and puffed up.