Autumn is coming to an end, the summer sun has faded and winter is coming!!! I love winter, from winter fashion to holidays and of course decadent, warm and rich foods! If you want something to warm up those dark and cold mornings you need to have yourself a bowl of hot oatmeal to wake you right up! This nutty cinnamon and raisin oatmeal is sweet, warm and spiced, what more do you need? Like all my oatmeal recipes you don’t need to use the stove, Just 1 minute in the microwave and breakfast is ready to go. You can also make these the nght before and have overnight oatmeal.
|Prep time: 6 minutes||Cooking time: 1 minute||Total time: 7 minutes|
What you need:
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Boiling water
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1 Tbsp nut butter
- 1 Tsp honey
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Salt
- Put your oats, salt and cinnamon in a bowl
- Add the boiling water, stir and leave to sit for 5 minutes (make yourself a cup of tea, brush your hair) and stir them again
- Put the oats in the mircowave for 1 minute
- Once out, stir them again and add the nut butter(I went with crunchy peanut butter), raisins and honey on top
- These oats are so tasty and satisfying you’ll want to have breakfast for lunch and dinner too!