Calling all chocoholics, it’s oatmeal time!!! I have a delicious chocolatey one for you again this week. It’s creamy, with a chunky crunchy walnuts topped off with a sprinkle of cinnamon, how delightful! This oatmeal is super quick and easy to make any morning, but you can also make it ahead of time and enjoy it when you want!
|Prep time: 6 minutes||Cooking time: 1 minute||Total time: 7 minutes|
What you need:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup Boiling water
- A Few Walnuts
- Sqaure of Dark chocolate
- 1 Tsp Honey
- Pinch of salt
- Cinnamon (optional)
- To a bowl add the oats, salt and honey
- To that add boiling water and stir well, allow the oats to soak up the water for 5 minutes, before putting it into the microwave for 1 minute.
- When that microwave pings, carefully take the oatmeal out, the bowl will be very hot so be careful.
- Get the walnuts and chocolate to top off your oatmeal, if you have no chocolate 1/2 a tsp of coco podwer will do, but there is just something about having a melting piece of chocolate ooze into a warm bowl of oatmeal, I know you’re drooling!
- Just for finesse you can sprinkle some cinnamon on there too, it looks pretty and tastes amazing, what’s not to like?