I have another guide for you!!! I will be showing you how to line a loaf tin in 3 simple and quick steps! I don’t know about you but for me lining baking tins is just a tedious and annoying task. The quicker I can get it done, the better! I have discovered a quick way to line my loaf tins and I just had to share it with you. If you have a quicker way, please leave it in the comments and let me know!!
For this method all you need is a pair of scissors, baking paper and the loaf tin you are baking in. No need for rulers and pencils, by the time you find and get those out you would have lined 3 tins, using this method. Without further delay, let’s jump right to it!
- Cut a sheet of baking paper, larger than your loaf tin.
- You can hover the paper over the loaf tin to scale this before cutting your piece.
- Use your hands to press the paper into the corners of the loaf tin to create marks.
- Release the paper and allow it to pop up.
- Using the marks as a guide cut right angles out at the 4 corners.
- Once all the corners are cut, collapse the baking paper back in the loaf tin.
- That’s it! Don’t worry if there are little gaps in the cornersit should not be enough to make your bread stick at all.